Countdown clockThis text describes a gadget for iGoogle available from the directory.
How to use
- Step 1: Click the down arrow in the title bar and click "Edit settings".
- Step 2: Enter the name of the event and the values of the month, day, and year. For example, July 4th, 2007 is shown at left.
- Step 3: Click the "save" button. The page will load and the countdown will begin counting down to your event date.
- If you use Google desktop 4, you can add this gadget to the sidebar. Click , then search for "countdown" and add the module. After adding it, click the arrow in the upper right to open the menu, and click options to change the date.
- If you want to add another countdown instance (to count down to another date) just use this link.